Test Yourself Atlas in Ophthalmology, 3rd Edition
The Clinical Ophthalmology Test-Yourself Atlas new edition is a more valuable aid to examination success than ever before. The topics covered have been expanded, and extra images and questions have been added throughout. The book has been completely redesigned and re-formatted to be more user-friendly, and it now provides a handy reference and revision guide that can be conveniently referred to at any time. A new online website presents all the questions and images in varied formats so you can interactively assess all aspects of your knowledge by the most effective means possible. You can work through questions thematically using the ‘in the classroom’ mode, or alternatively choose the random ‘in the clinic’ mode that mimics the arbitrary presentation of cases in clinical practice. With its variety, flexibility and instant feedback, the online self-assessment tool provides a thorough, challenging and stimulating way for students to review and consolidate their knowledge.
New to This Edition
- Online assessment presents all questions and images in interactive format.
- Two modes of assessment test all aspects of your knowledge with instant results.
- Redesigned with new format and handy trim size.
- Over 1000 colour illustrations, many of which are new.
- More questions, more pathology, more histology.
By Jack J. Kanski, MD, MS, FRCS, FRCOphth, Honorary Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Prince Charles Eye Unit, King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor, UK