The Dementias 2
Blue Books of Neurology Series, Volume 30
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This volume in the Blue Books of Neurology series provides you with rapid access to practical, clinical guidance on the diagnosis and treatment of all forms of dementia, including Alzheimer's disease, dementia with Lewy bodies, Parkinson's disease, and many others. Organized by the most common neurodegenerative diseases, it reflects new insights regarding commonalities among the neurodegenerative diseases, and clusters them according to their dominant molecular pathologic signatures, so you can best treat any dementia you see.Table of Contents
- Differentiate among various forms of dementia and provide the appropriate management strategy.
- Correlate neuroimaging with neuropsychological testing to form more accurate diagnoses.
- Administer the latest approved drugs to improve your patients' brain function.
- A new two-color design and full-color images throughout helps you access information more easily.
- New chapters and new authors help you incorporate the latest information and fresh perspectives into your practice.
By John H. Growdon, MD, Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School; Neurologist, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA; and Martin Rossor, MD, FRCP, Senior Lecturer in Neurology, Institute of Neurology, London; Consultant Neurologist, The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, London, UK