Primer of EEG
With A Mini-Atlas
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This practical handbook covers all the key aspects of EEG interpretation. Arranged in an easy-to-use format, the text covers the value of EEG, practical tips on interpretation, specific areas where EEG is most useful, pitfalls to avoid, how to report the findings, and explanations of the most prominent EEG phenomena. And, it provides readers with a comprehensive mini-atlas of EEG tracings.Table of Contents
- Offers a concise overview of the fundamentals of electroencephalography.
- Includes a mini-atlas of EEG tracings—providing readers with all of the elements they need to read EEGs in one book.
- Provides a section on tips for reading and reporting EEGs that includes clinical pearls.
- Features an appendix with practical guidelines on diverse topics such as how to treat status epilepticus, how to perform a cerebral death recording, and more.
- Includes a helpful glossary of EEG terms, enabling readers to use within seconds.
By A. James Rowan, MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine and Bronx VA Medical Center, New York, NY; and Eugene Tolunsky, MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine and Medical Center, New York, NY