Principles of Treatment in Parkinson's Disease
Hello, we will be performing scheduled maintenance from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2015. Due to this maintenance, ebooks will be temporarily unavailable for purchase. Print book purchases will be unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
This succinct volume offers an up-to-date review and comparison of the treatment options available for Parkinson's disease, and provides evidence-based recommendations on appropriate treatments for specific cases.Table of Contents
- Offers expert guidance on the best treatment options from authorities in the field.
- Delivers expert guidance on drug therapies, physical therapies, and surgical interventions.
- Discusses conditions such as depression · hallucinations · cognition · and sleep disorders.
- Explores neuroprotection in Parkinson's disease.
- Provides insights into future therapies.
By Anthony H. V. Schapira, DSc, MD, FRCP, FMedSci, University od Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Royal Free and University College Medical School, Rowland Hill Street, London, UK; and C. Warren Olanow, MD, Chairman and Professor, Derpatment of Neurology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY