Practical Binocular Vision Assessment
A Practical Guide
Brimming with sound practical advice and helpful clinical tips, this book combines a step-by-step workbook format with a companion CD-ROM to illustrate various eye movement disorders. With its suggested routines and protocols, this book offers a straightforward, "how to" approach — making it an essential resource for anyone who encounters binocular vision anomalies.Table of Contents
- Offers practical advice in a "how to" style.
- Provides rapid access to information in a step-by-step format.
- Makes learning easier with helpful summaries and Objectives outlined at the beginning of each chapter.
- Presents all tests together on side-by-side page spreads, with easy-to-follow routines and protocols.
- Includes a companion CD-ROM with video clips of eye movements to further illustrate the conditions discussed in the text.
It is an excellent handbook for any student or novice optometric practitioner, or eye care practitioners for whom binocular vision assessment is something of a mysterious art.
Clinical and Experimental Optometry, November 2004
By Frank Eperjesi, PhD, BSc(Hons), MCOptom, FAAO, Visiting Lecturer, Primary Care Optometrist, Department of Optometry and Vision Science, Aston University, Birmingham, UK; and Michelle M. Rundstrom, BSc(Hons), MCOptom, DBO, Visiting Clinical Demonstrator,Primary Care Optometrist, Orthoptist, Department of Optometry and Vision Science, Aston University, Birmingham, UK