An alphabetical, encyclopedic reference that covers of all topics relating to the practice of optometryTable of Contents
New to This Edition
This textbook is a comprehensive encyclopaedia of all aspects of Optometry, including colour vision, eye disease, low vision, binocular vision, orthoptics, contact lenses, spectacle lenses, ocular anatomy and physiology, geometrical and physical optics, optometric techniques, visual fields, occupational optometry, therapeutics and optometric law. Arranged in a convenient A–Z format, it will be an invaluable reference source for the busy practitioner as well as a useful study aid for students new to the field.
- Quick-reference A–Z format
- Extensively illustrated in colour throughout
- Hundreds of terms and definitions
- Thorough explanations enhanced by line diagrams and tables for ready reference
- Comprehensively cross referenced
- Useful appendices including optometric and contact lens grading scales
- Edited by an acclaimed optometric author and educator
- Extensive contributions from leading authorities in the field
A book that will assist every eye care practitioner, this text will be invaluable to optometrists, ophthalmologists and dispensing opticians. It will also serve as a handy reference for clinical support staff and those working in industries and professions allied to eye care. Indeed anyone working or studying in this field will find Optometry A–Z an essential purchase.
- Quick reference A-Z format.
- Extensively illustrated in color throughout.
- Hundreds of terms and definitions.
- Thorough explanations enhanced by line diagrams and tables for ready reference.
- Comprehensively cross referenced.
- Useful appendices including optometric and contact lens grading scales.
- Edited by an acclaimed optometric author and educator.
- Extensive contributions from leading authorities in the field.
Edited by Nathan Efron, BScOptom, PhD, DSc, FAAO (Dip CL), FIACLE, FCLSA, FBCLA, ILTM, Professor of Optometry, Queensland University of Technology, Australia