Medical Contact Lens Practice
Essential reference text for all those involved in the contact lens field!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
Medical Contact Lens Practice is a comprehensive yet concise new ready reference text for all those involved in the contact lens field.
- has a broad coverage and systematic presentation yet remains succinct so that you can find all the key points quickly if you are a student or a busy practitioner
- contains numerous superb, full colour illustrations to show a whole range of medical conditions
- is highly designed so that you can see all the information at a glance
- covers a whole range of practical tips and clinical pearls from the author's extensive experience in practice and this should save you time
- This invaluable practice text will be an essential purchase for all ophthalmologists, optometrists, dispensing opticians and contact lens practitioners and students.
By Elisabeth A. W. Millis, MB, BS, DO, MRCOphth, Deputy Director of Contact Lens Services and Associate Specialist in Ophthalmology, Western Ophthalmic Hospital, London, Past President of the British Contact Lens Association; UK