Clinical Examination, 6th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The sixth edition of Clinical Examination continues to serve all medical trainees with a clear explanation of history taking and clinical examination. Set out systematically, this best selling textbook has comprehensive coverage of the skills necessary for clinically evaluating patients. Thoroughly evidence based and referenced, in full colour with superior artwork and design, the book comes with free and complete access to Student Consult.
New to This Edition
- Coverage of ENT and Ophthalmology
- Expanded history taking sections with new differential diagnosis tables
- More anatomy content and illustrations
- Expanded evidence based medicine references - the only physical examination trainees book with detailed references; new section on inter-observer variability and kappa values
- New material on DVD includes OSCEs, ECGs and an imaging library.
- Student Consult - full online access
- full colour with superior artwork and design
By Nicholas J. Talley, MD, PhD, FACP, FRACP, FRCP, Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida, USA; Visiting Professor University of Sydney and Simon O'Connor, MBBS, FRACP, DDU, Cardiologist, Canberra Hospital, Canberra ACT, Australia