Clinical Examination, 6th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The sixth edition of Clinical Examination continues to serve all medical trainees with a clear explanation of history taking and clinical examination. Set out systematically, this best selling textbook has comprehensive coverage of the skills necessary for clinically evaluating patients. Thoroughly evidence based and referenced, in full colour with superior artwork and design, the book comes with free and complete access to Student Consult.
New to This Edition
- Coverage of ENT and Ophthalmology
- Expanded history taking sections with new differential diagnosis tables
- More anatomy content and illustrations
- Expanded evidence based medicine references - the only physical examination trainees book with detailed references; new section on inter-observer variability and kappa values
- New material on DVD includes OSCEs, ECGs and an imaging library.
- Student Consult - full online access
- full colour with superior artwork and design
By Nicholas J. Talley, MB BS. (Hons.) (NSW), M.MedSc. (Clin Epi.) (Newc.), M.D. (NSW), Ph.D. (Syd.), FRACP, FAFPHM, FRCP (Lond.), FRCP (Edin.), FACP, FACG, AGAF , Pro Vice-Chancellor and Dean (Health and Medicine), and Professor, University of Newcastle, Callaghan, NSW, Australia; Senior Staff Specialist, John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle. Australia; Adjunct Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA; Adjunct Professor of Medicine, University of North Carolina, USA; Foreign Guest Professor, Karolinska Institute, Sweden; President-Elect, Royal Australasian College of Physicians and Simon O'Connor, FRACP DDU FCSANZ , Cardiologist, Canberra Hospital; Clinical Senior Lecturer, Australian National University Medical School, Canberra, ACT, Australia