Coronary Care Manual, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
A comprehensive coronary care textbook for medical, nursing and paramedic staff
The Coronary Care Manual, 2nd Edition is a practical medical manual designed to assist with management of the acute coronary patient.
This respected medical resource is written by a group of coronary experts, both Australian and international. Its aim is to strike a balance between a large and rapidly-changing evidence base and practical application in the Coronary Care Unit, Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Department and the ambulance.
The second edition of this important health textbook covers an extensive range of coronary care medicine, providing a handy companion for a night ‘on call’.
Chapter topics in the Coronary Care Manual, 2nd Edition include pathophysiology, drug and non-drug therapies and postcoronary management, with chapters organised into subsections.
Completely redesigned with fresh, new artwork, this new edition of the Coronary Care Manual is organised to suit academics and medical practitioners alike.
• covers a broad range of coronary care medicine
• provides specific advice on the management of common clinical problems
• eliminates the need to refer to a larger reference book
• features a consistent style and focus, with standardised artwork for figures
• is now also available as an eBook! A code inside the Coronary Care Manual enables a full text download, allowing you to browse and search electronically, make notes and bookmarks in the electronic files and highlight material
By Peter Thompson, MD FRACP FACC MBA, Cardiologist (formerly Director of Coronary Care at SCGH); Director of Research Development SCGH; Clinical Professor of Medicine & Population Health, UWA