Examination Medicine, 6th Edition
A Guide to Physician Training
An updated version of the successful examination guide assisting students preparing for the Physicians Part 1 Exam
Examination Medicine remains a bestselling text among Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) candidates preparing for the Physicians Part 1 Examination.
This updated edition of Examination Medicine builds on its popular original format with abundant new content.
This highly respected medical resource is the perfect information source for students undertaking exam preparation.
Examination Medicine, 6th Edition: A guide to physician training will be widely used by medical students as well as candidates for other specialty examinations involving medical clinical exams.
New to This Edition
• a fresh, more simplified layout
• helpful ‘hint” boxes to help candidates with technique and difficult cases
• the addition of imaging - x-rays and scans likely to be shown in the examination are now incorporated with their appropriate long or short case
• the latest College exam formats and possible future changes to the examination
• key facts candidates must understand for the fellowship examination
• information on history-taking, the examination and medical investigations
• updated long and short cases
By Nicholas J. Talley, MD, PhD, FACP, FRACP, FRCP, Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida, USA; Visiting Professor University of Sydney and Simon O'Connor, MBBS, FRACP, DDU, Cardiologist, Canberra Hospital, Canberra ACT, Australia