Crash Course Anatomy E-Book, 4th Edition
Crash Course:Anatomy takes you through the anatomy of the human body in a comprehensive yet reassuringly concise format. Anatomical terms and basic structures are first defined before moving on to more detailed perspectives of the upper limb, thorax, abdomen, pelvis and perineum, lower limb, head and neck, and back. Radiological representations of each area are also included. Clinical aspects of this subject are integrated throughout the book and surface anatomy is presented with references to clinical examination.
New to This Edition
- Fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for current examination practice!
- Includes useful 'Learning Objectives' at the start of each chapter.
- Includes enhanced artwork programme and improved radiological images.
- Fully updated to include feedback from hundreds of students!
- More than 200 illustrations present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Written by students for students - authors who understand exam pressures
- Contains 'Hints and Tips' boxes, and other useful aide-mémoires
- Succinct coverage of the subject enables 'sharp focus' and efficient use of time during exam preparation
- Contains a fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing
By Louise Stenhouse, BSc(Hons) MBChB(Hons), Foundation Year 1 Medical Student, NHS Fife, Fife, UK