Tip-Edge Orthodontics and the Plus Bracket E-Book, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$190.00|
A practical textbook, illustrated in colour throughout, on the use of the increasingly popular Tip-Edge orthodontic appliance, now with discussion of the Plus bracket.
New to This Edition
- Includes all the new improvements and modifications in this rapidly developing technique, in particular, the Plus bracket
- New clinical cases show the effectiveness of Tip-Edge Plus treatment in both American and British patients
- Contains an expanded section on how to convert to this demonstrably superior technique from traditional straight wire practice
- Comprehensive illustrated textbook on the use of Tip-Edge by a world leader in its clinical development
- More than 500 illustrations, many in full colour, present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Explains the demonstrably superior capabilities of Tip Edge and Plus over conventional bracket systems
- Demonstrates the scope of the technique by numerous case histories which show the successful management of more difficult cases that often cannot be addressed by conventional means
- Ideal for practitioners new to the appliance and those familiar with it who need to keep abreast of advances in the field
By Richard Parkhouse, BDS(Hons Lond), FDS, DOrth, RCS(Eng), Formerly Consultant Orthodontist, Glan Clwyd Hospital, Wales, UK