Crash CoursE Rheumatology and Orthopaedics E-Book, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Covering all aspects of the syllabus, Crash Course offers students a fast way to recap on what they need to know to get through the exams with ease. Styled in an easy-to-follow, readily accessible format, each book is prepared by senior medical students or junior doctors - under faculty supervision - to give them the correct level of information perfectly tailored to current curricula requirements. The series now includes improved pedagogic features and a fully revised self-assessment section, updated to meet current examination needs.
New to This Edition
- Fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for current examination practice!
- Includes useful 'Learning Objectives' at the start of each chapter.
- Pharmacological and disease management information updated in line with current best practice guidelines.
- Includes recent research findings.
- Discusses key aspects of patient communication - presented in easy 'Communication' boxes.
- Fully updated to include feedback from hundreds of students!
- Provides the exam syllabus in one place!
- Written by senior medical students or junior doctors - authors who really understand today's exam situation!
- Senior Faculty Advisors ensure complete accuracy of the text!
- Full artwork programme, improved 'Hints and Tips' boxes, and 'Communication' boxes help you remember the key points!
- Self-Assessment section - fully updated to reflect new curriculum requirements - helps you maximise your grade!
- Solid, accurate, user-friendly coverage provides enough detail even for those aiming at distinction!
By Daniel Marsland, MBChB, MRCS(Eng), ST2 Cardiothoracics, Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Trust, London, UK and Sabrina Kapoor, MBChB, BMedSC, MRCP(London), Specialist Registrar in Rheumatology, Wythenshawe Hospital, South Manchester University Hospital Trust, UK