Neuropathology E-Book, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||
Solve your toughest neurodiagnostic challenges with Neuropathology, 3rd Edition - the most information-packed, extensively illustrated neuropathology reference available! An expert author team presents more than 3,000 high-quality images - nearly all in full color - to provide unmatched visual guidance on the microscopic and gross pathologic presentation of a full range of neurologic diseases.
New to This Edition
- Understand the most recent developments in neurologic diseases and quickly identify important variants and outliers.
- Meet the needs of an aging population with expanded coverage of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease, motor neuron disorders, and prion diseases, as well as conditions such as multiple sclerosis.
- Apply the latest knowledge on molecular genetics and the growing role of genetic testing.
- Make optimal use of today's functional imaging techniques with new information on PET, fMRI, and SPECT.
- Stay current with the newest diagnostic protocols and guidelines as endorsed by professional societies and national bodies, the most recent WHO classification of central nervous system diseases, and checklists for the handling and diagnosis of CNS tumors and tumor-like lesions.
- Get outstanding visual guidance with new full-color images, and new and updated drawings that clarify complex entities and concepts.
- Diagnose with confidence by consulting the most extensive published image collection in neuropathology, which includes an exceptional number of gross pathology images, a feature poorly represented in other texts.
- Access the complete contents online and download all the images at www.expertconsult.com.
By David Ellison, MD, PhD, MA, MSc, MBBChir, MRCP, FRCPath, David Ellison MD PhD MA MSc BChir MRCP(UK) FRCPath FRCPCH
Chairman of Pathology & Director of Neuropathology
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Memphis, Tennessee, USA; Seth Love, MBBCh PhD FRCP FRCPath, Seth Love MBBCh PhD FRCP FRCPath
Professor of Neuropathology
Department of Neuropathology
Institute of Clinical Neurosciences
School of Clinical Sciences
University of Bristol
; Leila Maria Cardao Chimelli, MD, Consultant Neuropathologist, Medical School of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Professor of Pathology; Brian Harding, MD; James S. Lowe, BMedSci, BMBS, DM, FRCPath, Professor of Neuropathology, University of Nottingham Medical School, Nottingham, UK; Harry V. Vinters, MD, Chief, Section of Neuropathology, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA; Sebastian Brandner, Chair of Neuropathology, Institute of Neurology, Queen Square, London and William H Yong, MD, Assistant Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, UCLA Center for Health Sciences, Los Angeles, CA