Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy, Package, 15th ed., English/Latin, 15th Edition
Musculoskeletal system, internal organs, head, neck, neuroanatomy - with online access to www.e-sobotta.com
Sobotta - Atlas of Human Anatomy with online access to www.e-sobotta.com: the exam atlas for understanding, learning, and training anatomy
The English-language Sobotta Atlas with Latin nomenclature is specifically adapted to the needs of preclinical medical students. Right from the start, the book and the Internet content concentrate on exam-relevant knowledge.
The new study concept simplifies learning-understanding-training: Descriptive legends help the student identify the most important features in the figures. Clinical examples present anatomical details in a wider context. All illustrations have been optimized, and the lettering reduced to a minimum. An additional booklet containing 100 tables on muscles and nerves supports systematic study.
The Sobotta package includes the following:
- Volume 1: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System
- Volume 2: Internal Organs
- Volume 3: Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy
- Tables of Muscles, Joints and Nerves
- Image database: All Sobotta figures including the figures of the previous edition in high resolution.
- Exam coach: For selected, exam-relevant figures nomenclatures can be matched by drag & drop and evaluated immediately.
- Diss2go: Figures relevant for dissection can be printed and taken along to the dissection course. Additional tips help to avoid mistakes during dissection.
- 1180 Pages
- Imprint: URBFI
- ISBN: 978-0-7234-3731-4
- Copyright: 2011