McMinn and Abrahams' Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy, 7th Edition
with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
New to This Edition
- Learn from leading international anatomist Prof. Peter H. Abrahams through 200+ 3D animations, angiograms, and more on www.studentconsult.com, which help you to view the body in a more dynamic way to aid your understanding of anatomical relationships.
- Correlate anatomy to clinical practice with a wealth of MR, CT, DSA, radiographic, endoscopic, and operative images that demonstrate how structures are viewed in the clinical setting.
- Master the 500 clinical conditions every physician should know by reviewing clinical vignettes online, featuring over 2000 additional clinical photos, radiological images, and case presentations not found in the textbook.
- See what to look for and how to proceed thanks to a vast array of excellent dissection photographs with radiological correlation and color diagrams.
- Access the complete contents of the book online at www.studentconsult.com, plus an abundance of supplemental online-only content to enhance your study.
By Peter H. Abrahams, MB BS, FRCS (Ed), FRCR, DO (Hon) FHEA, Professor of Clinical Anatomy, Warwick Medical School, UK, Professor of Clinical Anatomy, St Georges University, Grenada and St Vincent, W.I., National Teaching Fellow 2011, UK, Life Fellow, Girton College, Cambridge, UK, Examiner, MRCS, Royal Colleges of Surgeons (UK), Family Practitioner, Brent, London, UK
; Jonathan D. Spratt, MA (Cantab), FRCS (Eng), FRCS (Glasg), FRCR , Consultant Clinical Radiologist, University Hospital of North Durham, UK , Examiner in Anatomy, Royal College of Radiologists Visiting Fellow in Radiological Anatomy, University of Northumbria, UK , Visiting Professor of Anatomy, St George's Medical School, Grenada, West Indies
; Marios Loukas, MD, PhD, Professor and Chair, Department of Anatomical Sciences, Dean of Research, School of Medicine, St George's University, Grenada, West Indies
and Albert-Neels van Schoor, BSc MedSci, BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD, Senior Lecturer, Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa