Pediatric Dermatology E-Book, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The latest edition of Pediatric Dermatology, edited by Lawrence A. Schachner, MD and Ronald C. Hansen, MD brings you the detailed guidance you need to effectively diagnose and treat pediatric skin conditions. Review topics from keratinization to stem cell therapy, and gain expert guidance from international contributors.
New to This Edition
- Recognize distinguishing factors in skin lesions with 40% new and improved clinical photographs.
- Find extended coverage of topics like genodermatoses and disorders of keratinization, review excellent information on skin neoplasms in children, new systemic therapies, and viral disorders, and explore new concepts in autoinflammatory disorders and Kawasaki's disease.
- Read up on best practices and stay at the forefront of your profession with new perspectives from a host of international contributors like new Associate Editor Antonio Torrello, who co-edits the Pediatric Dermatology journal.
- Refer to full-color photographs that accurately capture the appearance of a wide range of skin disorders.
- Access many new tables and therapeutic algorithms for at-a-glance guidance.
By Lawrence A. Schachner, MD, Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Miami, School of Medicine, Miami, FL, USA
Harvey Blank Professor and Chairman and Ronald C. Hansen, MD, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson, AZ, USA