Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy E-Book, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$71.95|
Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy, 4th Edition provides a solid foundation for understanding human anatomy. Jamie Weir, Peter Abrahams, Jonathan D. Spratt, and Lonie Salkowski offer a complete and 3-dimensional view of the structures and relationships within the body through a variety of imaging modalities. Over 60% new images-showing cross-sectional views in CT and MRI, nuclear medicine imaging, and more-along with revised legends and labels ensure that you have the best and most up-to-date visual resource. This atlas will widen your applied and clinical knowledge of human anatomy.
New to This Edition
- Features completely revised legends and labels and over 60% new images-cross-sectional views in CT and MRI, angiography, ultrasound, fetal anatomy, plain film anatomy, nuclear medicine imaging, and more-with better resolution for the most current anatomical views.
- Reflects current radiological and anatomical practice through reorganized chapters on the abdomen and pelvis, including a new chapter on cross-sectional imaging.
- Covers a variety of common and up-to-date modern imaging-including a completely new section on Nuclear Medicine-for a view of living anatomical structures that enhance your artwork and dissection-based comprehension.
- Includes stills of 3-D images to provide a visual understanding of moving images.
- Features orientation drawings that support your understanding of different views and orientations in images with tables of ossification dates for bone development.
- Presents the images with number labeling to keep them clean and help with self-testing.
By Jonathan D. Spratt, MA (Cantab), FRCS (Eng), FRCS (Glasg), FRCR , Consultant Clinical Radiologist, University Hospital of North Durham, UK , Examiner in Anatomy, Royal College of Radiologists Visiting Fellow in Radiological Anatomy, University of Northumbria, UK , Visiting Professor of Anatomy, St George's Medical School, Grenada, West Indies
; Lonie R Salkowski, MD, Professor of Radiology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI; Jamie Weir, MB, BS, FRCP(Ed), FRCR, Clinical Professor of Radiology, Aberdeen Royal Hospitals NHS Trust, Aberdeen, UK
MB, BS, FRCP(Ed), FRCR, Clinical Professor of Radiology, Aberdeen Royal Hospitals NHS Trust, Aberdeen, UK. and Peter H. Abrahams, MB BS, FRCS (Ed), FRCR, DO (Hon) FHEA, Professor of Clinical Anatomy, Warwick Medical School, UK, Professor of Clinical Anatomy, St Georges University, Grenada and St Vincent, W.I., National Teaching Fellow 2011, UK, Life Fellow, Girton College, Cambridge, UK, Examiner, MRCS, Royal Colleges of Surgeons (UK), Family Practitioner, Brent, London, UK