Mosby's Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing and Health Professions UK Edition E-Book
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
The eBook version of this title gives you access to the complete book content electronically*. Evolve eBooks allows you to quickly search the entire book, make notes, add highlights, and study more efficiently. Buying other Evolve eBooks titles makes your learning experience even better: all of the eBooks will work together on your electronic "bookshelf", so that you can search across your entire library of Nursing eBooks.
- UK spelling and terminology, and patient-friendly definitions
- Over 20,000 entries
- Full-colour illustration section
- Full-colour clinical photograph section for easy identification of conditions
- Metric measurement system.
- Prefixes and suffixes
- SI units and the metric system
- Normal values
- Drugs: the law, measurement and drug groups in common use
- Abbreviations and acronyms
- Useful websites
- Chemical symbols and formulae
- Radionuclide Applications
- Resuscitation Council Life Support algorithms
- Chronological development and eruption of teeth
- The Nursing and Midwifery Council: The Code: Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics for Nurses and Midwives 2008
- Career development: curriculum vitae
- Research, evidence-based practice and web sources.
o colour illustrations, with and without labels, for self-testing
o clinical photographs in full colour
o downloadable spellchecker
o 'Word of the Day'
o useful weblinks