Crash Course Anatomy, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The new series of Crash Course continues to provide readers with complete coverage of the MBBS curriculum in an easy-to-read, user-friendly manner. Building on the success of previous editions, the new Crash Courses retain the popular and unique features that so characterised the earlier volumes. All Crash Courses have been fully updated throughout.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for current examination practice!
- Includes useful ‘Learning Objectives' at the start of each chapter.
- Includes enhanced artwork programme and improved radiological images.
- Fully updated to include feedback from hundreds of students!
- More than 200 illustrations present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Written by students for students - authors who understand exam pressures
- Contains ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and other useful aide-mémoires
- Succinct coverage of the subject enables ‘sharp focus’ and efficient use of time during exam preparation
- Contains a fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing
“The text is well spaced, and complemented with illustrations wherever appropriate. The layout is clear and logical. The language is simple and the facts are being presented almost in note form, which is a key feature of this series, enabling the student to absorb facts more easily without overwhelming the reader. And when you think you are ready for the exam you can test your knowledge by filling in multiple choice, short answers and extended matching questions…This series is the best way to prepare for an exam and I would recommend it to everyone. "Medical Student, Maastricht University, Netherlands (series review)
By Louise Stenhouse, BSc(Hons) MBChB(Hons), Foundation Year 2 Medical Student, NHS Fife, Fife, UK