Human Anatomy, Color Atlas and Textbook E-Book, 5th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$93.95|
The new edition of this well-known text and atlas takes you from knowing human anatomical structures in the abstract to identifying human anatomy in a real body. It is the only text and atlas of gross anatomy that illustrates all structures using high-quality dissection photographs and clearly labeled line drawings for each photo. Plus, concise yet thorough text supports and explains all key human anatomy.
New to This Edition
- More clinical comments throughout the text further clarify anatomical drawings and photographs.
- Cross sections added to the upper and lower limb sections increase your knowledge base.
- Up to 50 new color photographs and new CAT scans and MRIs enhance your visual guidance.
- High-quality, richly colored dissection photographs showing structures most likely to be seen and tested in the lab improve your ability to recognize and interpret gross specimens accurately.
- Interpretive line drawings next to every photograph let you test your knowledge by covering the labels.
- Color-coding on interpretive artwork helps you differentiate among fat, muscle, ligament, etc.
- Clinical Skills pages help you understand how to apply knowledge of gross anatomy to the clinical setting.
By John A. Gosling, MD, MB, ChB, FRCS, Professor of Anatomy, Stanford University, USA; Philip F. Harris, MD, MB, ChB, MSc, Emeritus Professor of Anatomy, University of Manchester, UK; John R. Humpherson, MB, ChB, Formerly Senior Lecturer in Anatomy, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, UK; Ian Whitmore, MD, MB, BS, LRCP, MRCS, Professor of Anatomy, Stanford University, USA and Peter L. T. Willan, MB, ChB, FRCS, Formerly Professor of Anatomy, University of UAE, Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates