Dermoscopy, 2nd Edition
The Essentials: Expert Consult - Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Dermoscopy: The Essentials presents the practical guidance you need to master this highly effective, cheaper, and less invasive alternative to biopsy. Drs. Peter Soyer, Giuseppe Argenziano, Rainer Hofmann-Wellenhof, and Iris Zalaudek explain all aspects of performing dermoscopy and interpreting results. With approximately 50% new clinical and dermoscopic images, valuable pearls and checklists, and access to the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have everything you need to diagnose earlier and more accurately.
New to This Edition
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image gallery.
- Diagnose more accurately using the expanded section on testing tools for extra guidance on difficult cases.
- Gain a better visual understanding with approximately 50% new clinical and dermoscopic images that depict the appearance of benign and malignant lesions and feature arrows and labels to highlight important manifestations.
- Avoid diagnostic pitfalls through pearls that explain how to accurately use dermoscopy and highlight common mistakes.
- Master all aspects of performing dermoscopy and interpreting the results with easy-to-use "traffic light" systems and checklists for quick and effective learning.
"…the four authors have succeeded (despite the vast physical distances separating some of them) in producing a clear, comprehensive user-friendly book which will prove to be of great value to dermoscopists of all levels." Dermatology Society of South Africa. 12 (1), 38-40
"Dermoscopy is a difficult skill to master that requires study of multiple unknowns, and the more one reviews books such as this, the easier it becomes." 4 Stars - 91/100 Doody Review
By H. Peter Soyer, MD, FACD, Professor and Chair, Dermatology Research Centre,|The University of Queensland, School of Medicine, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
; Giuseppe Argenziano, MD, Professor of Dermatology, Dermatology Unit, Medical Department, Arcispedale Santa Maria Nuova, Reggio Emilia, Italy; Rainer Hofmann-Wellenhof, MD, Professor of Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, Medical University of Graz, Graz, Austria and Iris Zalaudek, MD, Professor of Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, Medical University of Graz, Graz, Austria