Signs in Ophthalmology: Causes and Differential Diagnosis
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Jack J. Kanski, one of ophthalmology’s most respected authors, brings you "Signs in Ophthalmology: Causes and Differential Diagnosis" - a comprehensive compendium designed to help you quickly and accurately interpret a broad spectrum of ocular signs. Over 1,300 clinical images, angiograms, and scans capture the clinical presentation of the full gamut of ophthalmic diseases and disorders, as well as systemic diseases with ocular manifestations, while concise text discussions assist your clinical decision making process. Your purchase includes access to a companion website where you can download all of the book's images for use in lectures and clinical presentations.
- Over 1,300 clinical images, angiograms, and scans capture the clinical presentation of the full gamut of ocular diseases and disorders.
- Concise text, with color-coded key information, guides you efficiently through each condition's causes, presentation, clinical signs, investigations, and other associated ocular and systemic conditions.
- An entire chapter addresses the differential diagnosis of systemic diseases with ocular manifestations.
- A multitude of bulleted lists and tables summarize important facts.
- A companion website lets you access a library of downloadable images for use in lectures and clinical presentations.
"Kanskis books are well-known reference work among today's ophthalmologists. The target group for this edition are doctors training in eye diseases, but it is also useful for the experienced ophthalmologist."
Journal of the Norwegian Medical Association, June 2011
By Jack J. Kanski, MD, MS, FRCS, FRCOphth, Honorary Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Prince Charles Eye Unit, King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor, UK