Mosby's Textbook of Dental Nursing
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$49.95|
This Elsevier title is a Pageburst product which provides you with the printed volume PLUS an e-book. Pageburst (formerly Evolve eBooks) allows you to quickly search the entire book, make notes, add highlights, and study more efficiently. Buying other Pageburst titles makes your learning experience even better: all of the eBooks will work together on your electronic 'bookshelf' so that you can search across your entire electronic library.
Mosby’s Textbook of Dental Nursing is a brand new comprehensive learning resource which contains everything a dental nurse needs to know to perform safely and effectively in the clinical environment. Prepared by leading authorities in the field, this book is ideal for candidates sitting the National Diploma in Dental Nursing or City and Guilds qualifications in Dental Nursing, as well as serving as a ready reference for fully qualified dental nurses and therapists in the hospital, community or general practice setting.Table of Contents
- Designed specifically for pre-registration dental nurses
- Prepared by authors of international renown
- Ideal for the National Diploma in Dental Nursing as well as City and Guilds qualifications
- An easy-to-read format to aid learning
- Over 150 illustrations and photographs bringing the subject to life!
- ‘Terms to learn’ boxes providing useful word definitions on the spot
- ‘Key points’ boxes highlighting core messages to be remembered
- ‘Identify and learn’ boxes to help you transfer your knowledge into the workplace
- Completely up-to-date with links to relevant websites
I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with this book because Mosby’s Textbook of Dental Nursing is an outstandingly readable yet comprehensive text containing all the information you will need to pass your NEBDN examination with flying colours!
Dame Margaret Seward DBE CBE, Former Chief Dental Officer (England) Former President of the General Dental Council
By Mary Miller, MA(Ed), Principal, Education & Training (Accredited), Assessment Centre for Dental Nurses, Eastman Dental Institute and Hospital, London, UK and Crispian Scully, CBE, MD, PhD, MDS, MRCS, FDSRCS, FDSRCPS, FFDRCSI, FDSRCSE, FRCPath, FMedSci, FHEA, FUCL, DSc, DChD, DMed(HC), Dr HC, Professor of Special Care Dentistry, UCL - Eastman Dental Institute and Hospital, UK; Professor of Oral Medicine, Pathology and Microbiology, University of London, UK; Visiting Professor at Universities of Edinburgh, Helsinki, Middlesex and West of England, Honorary Consultant at University College Hospitals, London, UK; Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK; St Savvas Hospital, Athens, Greece; European Institute for Oncology, Milan, Italy