Stevens & Lowe's Human Histology, 4th Edition
eBook version included with print purchase.
"A well produced book that our trainees and students like." By PathLab.org , Jan 1900Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Take advantage of an increased amount of clinical content and photos.
- Master the basics of the field with an enhanced focus on cell biology.
- Quickly review important information with reviews available at the end of each chapter and online, Key Facts boxes throughout the chapters, MCQs in the text, plus 180 additional review questions online.
- Easily visualize complex procedures and concepts with nearly 900 illustrations, photos, and graphics.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
- Learn from an easy-to-read writing style and well-designed, full-color layout to present of all histology's need-to-know content.
- Conveniently access important information through a design that sets off the key laboratory, clinical, and high-level scientific material in boxes.
By James S. Lowe, BMedSci, BMBS, DM, FRCPath, Professor of Neuropathology, University of Nottingham Medical School, Nottingham, UK and Peter G. Anderson, DVM, PhD, Professor of Molecular and Cellular Pathology, Director of Pathology Undergraduate Education, Department of Pathology, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, USA