Color Atlas of Dermatology, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
The 3rd Edition of this popular reference presents a superb collection of over 600 illustrations of both common and rare skin disorders and is fully updated to reflect changing clinical practices and incidences of disease. This pocket-sized text offers excellent representation of all skin types, along with full explanatory captions for each illustration. It also includes is a glossary of dermatological morphological descriptions and comprehensive index.Table of Contents
- A thorough caption describes the key clinical features of each illustration.
- A glossary at the beginning of the book defines dermatological morphology.
- Coverage of both pediatric and adult patients equips readers to recognize specific skin conditions in people of all ages.
- Representation of all skin types accurately reflects the diversity of the patient population.
- The compact, pocket-size format facilitates reference in any setting.
By Gary M White, MD, Department of Dermatology, Kaiser Permanente, San Diego, CA; University of California School of Medicine, San Diego, CA