Diagnostic Atlas of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 2nd Edition
The 2nd edition of this definitive veterinary ophthalmology atlas serves as a practical, user-friendly diagnostic aid. Organized by anatomical structures, it features more than 700 color photographs and presents each condition according to common presenting signs. It presents the stages of investigation and diagnosis, using tables and checklists of clinical findings to confirm the diagnosis and highlight possible differentials.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- This edition has been updated with new illustrations, expanded coverage of assessment and diagnosis, and the addition of tables of differential diagnoses defining the most significant facts
- More than just an atlas, it features concise, structured information with notes on investigation and diagnosis.
- Over 700 color photographs clearly depict diseases and disorders of the eye and surrounding structures.
- Includes cats, dogs, horses, and farm animals.
- The concise text highlights key diagnostic features.
- Remains only veterinary ophthalmic atlas covering all domestic species and entirely aimed at diagnosis.
"Dr Barnett's illustrations are second to none...Here in this atals are the key cases he has seen over 30 years or more... as a result this is a great volume to rank with the best of whats out there..."
Vetinary Times Vol 36 No 7.
By Keith C. Barnett, OBE, MA, PhD, BSc, DVOphthal, FRCVS, DipECVO, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Comparative Ophthalmology Unit, Centre for Small Animal Studies, Animal Health Trust, Newmarket, UK