Endodontics, 3rd Edition
This lavishly illustrated, practical guide to endodontic treatment and procedures covers the latest developments in instrumentation and filling techniquesTable of Contents
New to This Edition
- Discusses the changes brought about by nickel titanium instruments, which produce different shapes in the root canal.
- Covers digital radiography.
- Includes additional illustrations and extended coverage on sophisticated filling techniques.
- Includes 1,600 superb illustrations, with color coded line diagrams that present clinical, diagnostic, and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner.
- Provides a full chapter on radiography to emphasize its importance in both diagnosis and treatment.
By Christopher J. R. Stock, MSc, BDS, DGDP, Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Eastman Dental Institute, London, UK; Kishor Gulabivala, BDS, MSc, Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Eastman Dental Institute for Oral Health Sciences; and Richard T. Walker, RD, PhD, BDS