Endodontics, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This lavishly illustrated, practical guide to endodontic treatment and procedures covers the latest developments in instrumentation and filling techniquesTable of Contents
New to This Edition
- Discusses the changes brought about by nickel titanium instruments, which produce different shapes in the root canal.
- Covers digital radiography.
- Includes additional illustrations and extended coverage on sophisticated filling techniques.
- Includes 1,600 superb illustrations, with color coded line diagrams that present clinical, diagnostic, and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner.
- Provides a full chapter on radiography to emphasize its importance in both diagnosis and treatment.
By Christopher J. R. Stock, MSc, BDS, DGDP, Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Eastman Dental Institute, London, UK; Kishor Gulabivala, BDS, MSc, Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Eastman Dental Institute for Oral Health Sciences; and Richard T. Walker, RD, PhD, BDS