Mosby's Color Atlas and Text of Diabetes and Endocrinology
Featuring more than 500 full-color illustrations, this concise textbook of endocrinology and diabetes bridges the gap between specialist textbooks and color atlases. It's extensively illustrated throughout, reflecting the importance of learning to recognize and interpret clinical signs. Providing a comprehensive and thorough overview of the specialty, the text also features a succinct and easy-to-use format — making it ideal for use as a quick reference or revision aid.Table of Contents
- A succinct overview of the entire specialty is ideal for quick reference.
- The profusion of color clinical photos aid in the recognition and interpretation of clinical signs at the bedside.
- Color-coded flow charts guide the reader through the diagnostic and therapeutic process.
- A clinically relevant guide, it emphasizes symptoms, investigations and patient care.
- It offers comprehensive coverage of both common and rare disorders.
- The full-color, visual format helps the reader learn to recognize and interpret clinical signs.
- Extremely useful as a review tool or quick reference, it features key facts, and definition and summary boxes.
By Peter E. Belchetz, MD, FRCP, The General Infirmary at Leeds, Leeds, UK; and Peter Hammond, MD, Harrogate District Hospital, Harrogate, UK