Kline and Hudson's Nerve Injuries, 2nd Edition
Operative Results for Major Nerve Injuries, Entrapments and Tumors
Hello, we will be performing scheduled maintenance from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2015. Due to this maintenance, ebooks will be temporarily unavailable for purchase. Print book purchases will be unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The new edition of this indispensable reference features the clinical experience of seasoned experts coupled with fresh perspectives from five new authors, providing you with well-rounded, up-to-date coverage on treating all aspects of nerve injuries. Abundant case studies, descriptive examples of major peripheral nerve injuries and other lesions, and outcome analyses help you implement the most appropriate treatment plan for each individual patient. Plus, the all new full-color design throughout offers exceptional visual guidance on surgical techniques.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New chapters on Iatrogenic Nerve Injuries and Anesthetic and Positional Palsies keep you current.
- Expanded coverage on suprascapular nerve injury and entrapment, as well as many other essential updates put the latest knowledge at your disposal.
- Five new authors, well-trained in the field, offer you fresh perspectives.
- Step-by-step surgical techniques now in full color illuminate every detail.
- Proved approaches to the surgical treatment of major peripheral nerve injuries, entrapments, and tumors of both the upper and lower extremities make it easy to understand and perform every procedure.
- In-depth outcome analyses—based on case studies—and discussions on how the available outcome data affect management help you determine the best treatment protocols.
Doody’s Rating:**** This is a complete guide to peripheral nerve injury patterns and surgical techniques derived from the authors' multiple years of experience....This is an excellent addition to any neurosurgical or surgical departments and should be an integral part of these departments' libraries.
Weighted Numerical Score: 93
“This is an amazing window through which the reader may examine the practice of highly skilled and respected surgeons dealing with major nerve injuries.”—The Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Review is of the 1st edition.
By Daniel H. Kim, MD, FACS, Professor, Director of Spinal Neurosurgery and Reconstructive Peripheral Nerve Surgery, Department of Neurosurgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
; Rajiv Midha; Judith Ann Murovic; Robert J. Spinner, MD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA and Robert Teil