Total Knee Arthroplasty
One of the world’s leading authorities distills nearly 30 years of clinical and research experience into a practical guide to total knee arthroplastyTable of Contents
New to This Edition
One of the world’s leading authorities distills nearly 30 years of clinical and research experience into a practical guide to total knee arthroplasty. Each chapter is a self-contained presentation on a significant clinical challenge in knee replacement, featuring outstanding clinical photographs, drawings, and abundant summary tables. The book is supplemented by a DVD containing video clips with Dr. Scott’s commentary, illustrating key techniques for both standard and complex knee replacements.
- Single author brings a consistent, unified approach.
- Addresses topics of interest to surgeons of all levels of experience.
- User-friendly index allows easy access to the information you're looking for.
- Hundreds of detailed, full-color illustrations make reference simple.
- Key techniques demonstrated on a bonus DVD-ROM with video clips from Dr. Scott's personal collection.
By Richard D. Scott, MD, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA