Total Knee Arthroplasty
One of the world's leading authorities on knee arthroplastyDr. Richard D. Scottgives you the benefit of his 30 years of clinical and research experience in this practical easy-to-use guide to total knee arthroplasty. Each chapter walks you through a different, self-contained presentation on a significant clinical challenge in knee replacement and features outstanding clinical photographs, drawings, and abundant summary tables. On the included DVD, Dr. Scott's commentary guides you through video clips illustrating key techniques for both standard and complex knee replacements.Table of Contents
- Single author brings a consistent, unified approach.
- Addresses topics of interest to surgeons of all levels of experience.
- User-friendly index allows easy access to the information you're looking for.
- Hundreds of detailed, full-color illustrations make reference simple.
- Key techniques demonstrated on a bonus DVD-ROM with video clips from Dr. Scott's personal collection.
By Richard D. Scott, MD, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA