Hinman's Atlas Of Pediatric Urologic Surgery, 2nd Edition
Hello, we will be performing scheduled maintenance from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2015. Due to this maintenance, ebooks will be temporarily unavailable for purchase. Print book purchases will be unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
No other atlas presents pediatric urologic surgery with such care, attention to detail, and respect for the subject. Revised to include a new co-author and new illustrations, this new edition supplements comprehensive, step-by-step coverage of every procedure with the commentary of leading urologists. Over 60 new procedures present the latest advances in pediatric urologic surgery. Clear writing and detailed illustrations make this atlas ideal for both new and experienced surgeons.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Features a new co-author and new commentators—the most important names in urology—for expert guidance and a fresh understanding of the subject.
- Covers over 60 new procedures, including laparoscopic varicocele ligation, incision of the urethral plate, ileovesicostomy, laparoscopic orchiectomy, and cloacal exstrophy, to help you provide the best outcomes for pediatric patients.
- Depicts surgery as it is actually performed with beautiful illustrations that illuminate every step in each procedure.
- Follows a surgeon’s approach to technique, providing step-by-step instructions so you understand key anatomy and events during surgery.
- Includes every procedure you might encounter in clinical practice for comprehensive coverage.
"This is a significant and important contribution to the field of pediatric urology. The format is effective and useful. The second edition is an important update written by some of the legends of the specialty.Readers should be reminded that this is an overview of surgical techniques...It should be used as a complement to the more comprehensive references and textbooks of urology and pediatric urology." -DOODY'S BOOK REVIEW, 3 stars
By Frank Hinman, Jr., MD, FACS, FAAP, FRCS(Eng)(Hon), Clinical Professor of Urology, Department of Urology, University of California, School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA; and Laurence S. Baskin, MD, FACS, FAAP