Fundamentals of Skeletal Radiology, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Popularly known as "the pink book," this classic text has served tens of thousands of students, residents, and clinicians as an effective, concise, and enjoyable introduction to musculoskeletal imaging. The author's entertaining writing style quickly conveys the essence of the material. This thoroughly updated 3rd Edition features an increased emphasis on MR imaging and enhanced coverage of knee imaging, plus many new and improved imaging examples. It remains a perfect first book on musculoskeletal radiology as well as a terrific quick review of the subject.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Offers an increased emphasis on MR imaging.
- Presents an expanded section on knee imaging.
- Covers hot topics such as MR Imaging of the Knee · MR Imaging of the Shoulder · Lumbar Spine: Disc Disease and Stenosis · and Metabolic Bone Disease.
- Delivers 25% more images than the last edition, with improved image quality throughout.
- Uses hundreds of high-quality digital radiographs, MRIs, bone scans, and CT images to demonstrate all of the concepts discussed.
- Features a succinct, highly accessible writing style that makes information easy to understand.
By Clyde A. Helms, MD, Professor of Radiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC