Fundamentals of Skeletal Radiology, 3rd Edition
Uses hundreds of high-quality digital radiographs, MRIs, bone scans, and CT images to demonstrate allTable of Contents
New to This Edition
Popularly known as "the pink book," this classic text has served tens of thousands of students, residents, and clinicians as an effective, concise, and enjoyable introduction to musculoskeletal imaging. The author's enter¬taining writing style quickly conveys the essence of the material. This thoroughly updated 3rd Edition features an increased emphasis on MR imaging and enhanced coverage of knee imaging, plus many new and improved imaging examples. It remains a perfect first book on musculoskeletal radiology as well as a terrific quick review of the subject.
- Uses hundreds of high-quality digital radiographs, MRIs, bone scans, and CT images to demonstrate all of the concepts discussed.
- Features a succinct, highly accessible writing style that makes information easy to understand.
- Offers an increased emphasis on MR imaging.
- Presents an expanded section on knee imaging.
- Covers hot topics such as MR Imaging of the Knee • MR Imaging of the Shoulder • Lumbar Spine: Disc Disease and Stenosis • and Metabolic Bone Disease.
- Delivers 25% more images than the last edition, with improved image quality throughout.
By Clyde A. Helms, MD, Professor of Radiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC