Color Atlas of Emergency Department Procedures
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
This brand-new book offers virtual hands-on experience to over 65 emergency procedures, allowing readers to rehearse them over again in their mind—then perform them on demand correctly. Inside, they'll find color drawings of each procedure that illuminate relevant anatomical structures and their relationship to each new step paired with full-color photographs that provide a realistic clinical view of the identical anatomy. Plus, each step is accompanied by concise text, allowing the illustrations and photographs to guide clinicians effortlessly through the procedure.Table of Contents
- Presents step-by-step, side-by-side full-color illustrated guidance.
- Uses a standard chapter organization for quick reference.
- Offers a brief description of each procedure.
- Features bulleted lists of clinical indications, oft-overlooked contraindications, and potential complications.
- Displays the essential equipment needed to perform the procedure.
By Catherine Custalow, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA