Color Atlas of Emergency Department Procedures
This book may take up to 5 business days to ship
This brand-new book offers virtual hands-on experience to over 65 emergency procedures, allowing readers to rehearse them over again in their mind-then perform them on demand correctly. Inside, they'll find color drawings of each procedure that illuminate relevant anatomical structures and their relationship to each new step paired with full-color photographs that provide a realistic clinical view of the identical anatomy. Plus, each step is accompanied by concise text, allowing the illustrations and photographs to guide clinicians effortlessly through the procedure.Table of Contents
- Presents step-by-step, side-by-side full-color illustrated guidance.
- Uses a standard chapter organization for quick reference.
- Offers a brief description of each procedure.
- Features bulleted lists of clinical indications, oft-overlooked contraindications, and potential complications.
- Displays the essential equipment needed to perform the procedure.
By Catherine Custalow, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA