The Lymphomas, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Edited and written by world authorities, this text encompasses all aspects of Hodgkin's disease, non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, and related disorders. Designed to be the "Bible" for both clinicians and scientists who deal with lymphoma, the book is packed with useful summary tables and abundant illustrations and translates cutting-edge discoveries into state-of-the-art management guidelines. The preeminent names in research and practice bring together today's entire spectrum of knowledge--from epidemiology, classification and prognosis through diagnosis and therapy, including the latest scientific advances, such as the impact of molecular biologic and genetic discoveries and new biologic markers.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Includes the recently codified new WHO classification of all lymphoid entities.
- Offers new and updated information on the biology and recategorization (morphologic, clinical, genotypic/immunophenotypic) of distinct lymphoma entities.
- Covers molecular biology bone marrow transplantationlymphoma in AIDS and Hodgkins disease.
- Provides in-depth coverage of the underlying biology of the disease as well as etiology, pathology, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Discusses advances in the treatment of diseases including radiotherapy, radiolabeled monoclonal antibodies, treatment of cutaneous lymphoma, and metastatic disease.
- Contains precise clinical how-tos for managing bone marrow transplantation and diseases that resemble lymphomas.
REVIEW OF PREVIOUS EDITION:
"It is a pleasure to see so much information on the lymphomas available in an up-to-date and readable format"—The New England Journal of Medicine
"The status of the authors and their demonstrated contributions to the field make this book an outstanding reference source."—Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
By George P. Canellos, MD, FRCP, William Rosenberg Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA; T. Andrew Lister, MD, Professor of Clinical Oncology, ICRF Department of Medical Oncology, St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK; and Bryan Young, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, ICRF Medical Oncology Unit, St. Bart's Hospital, London, UK