Neuromusculoskeletal Examination and Assessment, 4th Edition
A Handbook for Therapists
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Now in its fourth edition, this core textbook continues to provide a comprehensive, systematic guide to the examination and assessment of patients with neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction. The new edition continues with Nicola Petty at the helm but she is now joined by a reputable team of specialized clinicians and academics who have contributed to individual chapters.
Neuromusculoskeletal Examination and Assessment focuses on the development of technical and clinical reasoning skills involved in differential diagnosis of joint, nerve and muscle tissues. It is designed for physiotherapy/manual therapy students and their teachers but is also ideal for those in the first years of their practice as an educational support for patient care.Table of Contents
- Provides a logical approach to patient examination to enhance clinical reasoning
- Presents key concepts of leading therapists and researchers in the field of manual therapy
- Emphasizes a patient-centred approach
- Templated step-by-step sequence of illustrations and text creates an accessible tool for use in teaching and practice
- New 2-colour drawings and photographs visually demonstrate techniques
Edited by Nicola J. Petty, DPT MSc GradDipPhys FMACP FHEA, Principal Lecturer, School of Health Professions, University of Brighton, Eastbourne, UK