Rang & Dale's Pharmacology, 8th Edition
Not Yet Published
For 25 years, Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology has delivered the core basic and clinical science information required by students and healthcare practitioners worldwide. Authors H. P. Rang, J. M. Ritter, R. J. Flower, and G. Henderson have ensured that the 8th Edition of this easy-to-read, comprehensive text continues the tradition of excellence with new coverage of drugs affecting the skin and new components online at Student Consult.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Stay up to date with new information in the field , including an all-new chapter on drugs that affect the skin.
- Take advantage of new and unique features online, including 500+ chapter-specific multiple choice questions for immediate self-assessment.
- eBook version included! For the first time, you can access the entire book online or offline across all devices with the Student Consult eBook!
- Get the essential pharmacology information you need from one authoritative source with an outstanding global reputation for excellence.
- Progress confidently through all relevant aspects of pharmacology, beginning with a molecular understanding of receptors and drug actions through clinical uses of key groups of drugs.
- Find important content quickly thanks to a color-coded layout that enables easy navigation and cross-referencing.
- Master difficult concepts with Key Points boxes, Clinical Uses boxes, and full-color illustrations throughout.
"This textbook nimbly covers a wide, complex subject without dumbing it down...It's easy to read (in bite sized chunks) and the liberal use of colour, and high quality paper, add a feel-good factor". BMA Awards 2007, review of the previous edition
By H P Rang, MB BS MA DPhil Hon FBPharmacolS FMedSci FRS, Emeritus Professor of Pharmacology, University College London, London, UK; J M Ritter, DPhil FRCP FBPharmacolS FMedSci, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, King’s College London, and Medical Research Director, Quintilesm London, UK; R J Flower, PhD DSc FBPharmacolS FMedSci FRS, Professor, Biochemical Pharmacology, The William Harvey Research Institute, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK and G Henderson, BSc PhD FBPharmacolS, FSB, Professor of Pharmacology, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK