Principles of Neuromusculoskeletal Treatment and Management, 2nd Edition
A Handbook for Therapists
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Fully updated and revised for a second edition, this textbook offers a comprehensive, evidence-based guide to the treatment and management of the neuromusculoskeletal system, providing vital support for both students and experienced therapists. As with the previous edition the text deals with function and dysfunction of joints, muscles and nerves offering treatment options in all cases. Underpinning theory and research is used extensively to explain the clinical use of each treatment option.
This new edition has benefited from the author - Nicola Petty - becoming editor and enabling leading clinicians and academics to contribute to the text which now offers a broader range of perspectives.Table of Contents
- Provides critical knowledge and theory that underpins clinical practice and decision-making
- Guides the reader through the various options available for patient management drawing a solid evidence base
- Emphasizes the importance of hands on skill, as well as communication and clinical reasoning skills
- Templated structure throughout creates an accessible tool for use in teaching and practice
- Revised drawings in 2-colour provide the reader with enhanced visual learning tools
By Nicola J. Petty, DPT MSc GradDipPhys FMACP FHEA, Principal Lecturer, School of Health Professions, University of Brighton, Eastbourne, UK