Weedon's Skin Pathology, 4th Edition
"The latest update of this book is well written and is frequently used for our problematic skin cases." By PathLab.org , Jan 1900
Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Explore in-depth and updated topics covering clinically relevant developments in molecular biology and molecular techniques.
- Easily comprehend complex issues with improved illustrations focusing on rare conditions and unusual manifestations.
- Accurately interpret difficult specimens through an increased emphasis on differential diagnosis.
- Take advantage of expanded content in sections including Drug Reactions, Tumors, and Infections and Infestations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
- Gain a full understanding of established disorders, unusual and rare disease entities, and incompletely defined entities.
- Immerse yourself in over 1,200 large-sized, high-quality illustrations.
- Provide the most accurate diagnoses possible with a design that reproduces what is seen through the microscope, thereby helping identify the characteristic features of the lesion demonstrated.
- Readily access important information through tables and boxes that organize diseases into groups, synthesize diagnostic criteria, and list differential diagnoses.
- Facilitate the identification of both key articles and more rare and unusual reports with remarkably authoritative, comprehensive, current, and relevant reference lists (over 35,000) for each entity.
By James W Patterson, MD, Professor of Pathology and Dermatology, Director of Dermatopathology, University of Virginia Health System,Charlottesville, VA