Diagnostic Cytopathology Essentials E-Book
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Diagnostic Cytopathology Essentials is a succinct yet comprehensive guide to diagnosis in both non-gynecological and gynecological cytology. It provides quick answers to diagnostic problems in the cytological interpretation and recognition of a wide range of disease entities. With content derived from Diagnostic Cytopathology, 3rd Edition, the authoritative reference work by Winifred Gray and Gabrijela Kocjan, Diagnostic Cytopathology Essentials delivers the dependable guidance you need - in a user-friendly format that makes essential facts about any given condition easy to find and apply.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Efficiently review the key cytological features of a broad spectrum of disease entities with more than 1,300 images, consistently presented on opposing pages from the corresponding text summaries for ease of reference.
- Find the answers you need quickly and easily using an at-a-glance bullet-point format and structure, with every section organized consistently to include Definition, Cytological Findings, and Differential Diagnosis.
- Streamline decision making and avoid diagnostic pitfalls with the aid of Differential Diagnosis boxes.
- Improve your diagnostic cytology skills by referencing representative Case Studies throughout.
By Gabrijela Kocjan, MD, MB BS, Spec Clin Cyt (Zagreb), FRCPath(London), Senior Lecturer/Honorary Consultant, Head of Diagnostic Cytopathology, University College London, London; Winifred Gray, MB BS, FRCPath, Retired Consultant Pathologist, Oxford; Philippe Vielh, MD, PhD, Pathologist, Director of Cytopathology, Department of Medical Biology and Pathology, Institute de Cancérologie Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
; Tanya Levine, MA(Oxon), MBBS, RCDipPath(Cyto), FRCPath, Director, London Regional Cytology Training Centre, Consultant Cellular Pathologist, North West London Hospitals NHS Trust, London
and Ika Kardum-Skelin, MD, PhD, Associate Professor and Consultant Cytologist, Specialist in Medical/Clinical Cytology, Head of Department of Clinical Cytology and Cytogenetics, Merkur University Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia