Colorectal Surgery E-Book, 5th Edition
|Print - Hardback||$143.00|
Colorectal Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
New to This Edition
- An expanded authorship team across the series includes additional European and World experts with an increased emphasis on global practice.
- The contents of the series have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence.
- New techniques, such as percutaneous and transcutaneous tibial nerve stimulation for faecal incontinence as well as extralevator abdomino-perineal excision, are fully covered.
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within each major surgical sub-specialty.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
Edited by Robin K. S. Phillips, MB BS, FRCS, Professor of Colorectal Surgery, Imperial College, London, and Consultant Surgeon and Clinical Director, St. Mark's Hospital, Harrow, Middlesex, UK and Sue Clark, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon