Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery E-Book, 5th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$143.00|
Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
New to This Edition
- An expanded authorship team across the series includes additional European and World experts with an increased emphasis on global practice.
- The contents of the series have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence.
- The contents highlight the increasing use of laparoscopic surgical technique in the management of HPB disease.
- The contributions incorporate the latest oncological approaches to the management of HPB malignancy.
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within each major surgical sub-specialty.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
Edited by O. James Garden, BS MB ChB MD FRCS(Glas) FRCS(Ed) FRCP(Ed) FRACS(Hon) FRCScan(Hon), Regius Professor of Clinical Surgery, Clinical Surgery, University of Edinburgh; Honorary Consultant Surgeon, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, UK. and Rowan W Parks, MB GCh BAO MD FRCSI FRCS(Ed), Professor of Surgical Sciences, Clinical Surgery, University of Edinburgh; Honorary Consultant Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgeon, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, UK.