Anaesthesia and Intensive Care A-Z E-Book, 4th Edition
Hello, we will be performing scheduled maintenance from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2015. Due to this maintenance, ebooks will be temporarily unavailable for purchase. Print book purchases will be unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
New edition of a popular encyclopaedia of anaesthesia and intensive care medicine now greatly expanded with many additional entries and new artworks.
New to This Edition
- Additional line diagrams further enhance topic descriptions
- Contains a wide expansion of new entries and revisions of existing ones to reflect ongoing advances in the field
- Covers all aspects of anaesthesia and critical care medicine - pharmacology, physiology, anatomy, physics, statistics, medicine, surgery, general anaesthetic practice, intensive care, equipment and the history of anaesthesia and intensive care.
- Succinct, clearly written text with associated diagrams make quick reference easy
- Entries arranged alphabetically, with extensive cross-referencing to related items to ensure full coverage of topics and ready access to related information
- Biographical details given for eponymous entries
- Extensively referenced throughout
- Particularly suitable for candidates of post-graduate examinations
By Steven M. Yentis, BSc MBBS MD MA FRCA
, Consultant Anaesthetist, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital; Honorary Reader, Imperial College London, UK
; Nicholas P. Hirsch, MBBS FRCA FRCP FFICM, Consultant Anaesthetist, The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery; Honorary Senior Lecturer, The Institute of Neurology, London, UK
and Gary B. Smith, gregory.ginsberg.uphs.upenn.edu; (home), gregory.ginsberg.uphs.upenn.edu; (home)