Anaesthesia and Intensive Care A-Z E-Book, 4th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
New edition of a popular encyclopaedia of anaesthesia and intensive care medicine now greatly expanded with many additional entries and new artworks.
New to This Edition
- Additional line diagrams further enhance topic descriptions
- Contains a wide expansion of new entries and revisions of existing ones to reflect ongoing advances in the field
- Covers all aspects of anaesthesia and critical care medicine - pharmacology, physiology, anatomy, physics, statistics, medicine, surgery, general anaesthetic practice, intensive care, equipment and the history of anaesthesia and intensive care.
- Succinct, clearly written text with associated diagrams make quick reference easy
- Entries arranged alphabetically, with extensive cross-referencing to related items to ensure full coverage of topics and ready access to related information
- Biographical details given for eponymous entries
- Extensively referenced throughout
- Particularly suitable for candidates of post-graduate examinations
By Steven M. Yentis, BSc MBBS MD MA FRCA
, Consultant Anaesthetist, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital; Honorary Reader, Imperial College London, UK
; Nicholas P. Hirsch, MBBS FRCA FRCP FFICM, Consultant Anaesthetist, The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery; Honorary Senior Lecturer, The Institute of Neurology, London, UK
and Gary B. Smith, gregory.ginsberg.uphs.upenn.edu; (home), gregory.ginsberg.uphs.upenn.edu; (home)