Bailliere's Midwives' Dictionary E-Book, 12th Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$17.95|
|Print - Paperback||$24.95|
The eBook version of this title gives you access to the complete book content electronically*. Evolve eBooks allows you to quickly search the entire book, make notes, add highlights, and study more efficiently. Buying other Evolve eBooks titles makes your learning experience even better: all of the eBooks will work together on your electronic "bookshelf", so that you can search across your entire library of Midwifery eBooks.
*Please note that this version is the eBook only and does not include the printed textbook. Alternatively, you can buy the Text and Evolve eBooks Package (which gives you the printed book plus the eBook). Please scroll down to our Related Titles section to find this title.
Baillière's Midwives' Dictionary is the dictionary of choice for student midwives. The 11th edition of this established and well-respected dictionary has been thoroughly revised and updated.
New to This Edition
- Main entries increased, for ease of searching
- New terms for recent tests and investigations
- Mainly new artwork to update old-fashioned illustrations
- Genetic advances
- Online ancillaries: spellchecker, Word of the Day, weblinks.
- Comprehensive antenatal tests and investigations
- Infertility terminology and techniques
- Woman-friendly definitions
- Useful appendices
Edited by Denise Tiran, MSc ADM PGCEA RM RGN
, Educational Director, Expectancy; Visiting Lecturer, University of Greenwich, London, UK