Neurological Assessment E-Book
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$41.95|
Neurological Assessment is a quick reference tool for identifying those all important links to pathology and physiology - crucial for efficient clinical reasoning and ultimately better patient care. Tabulated and coded neuroanatomy and assessment sections ensure clear navigable links from the problem definition (pathology) to relevant assessment information.
For each clinical assessment tool there is a description of what the procedure is assessing, why it needs to be assessed and finally a step by step guide to how the assessment is carried out. All sections give detailed reasoning on any possible findings from the assessment technique and an example of how to record the procedure, encouraging the clinician to reflect on the technique carried out and to consider the overall impression from the patient, so facilitating the process of clinical reasoning.
Part of the Physiotherapist's Toolbox Series - unlock your key skills! Perfect for use on placement and in the clinic.
- Highly illustrated with clear step-by-step guidance
- Includes five main pathologies and basic neuroanatomy to support clinical reasoning
- Primarily aimed at guiding clinical assessment
- Hints, Tips and Caution boxes provide easy to digest small packages of information essential to clinical practice
- All sections follow the same structure and format for ease of use
- Spiral-binding allows for easy, lie-flat reference
By Karen Jones, BSc(Hons), MSc, Lecturer in Physiotherapy, School of Healthcare Studies, Wales college of Medicine, Biology Life and Health Sciencesm, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK