The Contact Lens Manual E-Book, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$109.00|
The Contact Lens Manual continues to meet the needs of a new generation of optometrists, dispensing opticians, contact lens practitioners and students who require clear and reliable information for fitting a complete range of contact lenses.
The fourth edition of this best-selling classic, now in full colour throughout, provides the most up-to-date guidance in all aspects of today's lenses in a practical and easy to use manual. Featuring new developments in lens types, care regimes and current practices, this manual offers a complete package to help readers expand their lens knowledge, improve fitting and optimise patient care.
New to This Edition
- Features updates to all chapters and lens types with a wealth of new information on silicone hydrogels, toric soft lenses, rigid gas-permeable fitting and patient after care.
- Presents a new chapter on dry eyes with expert guidance on treatment and practical management advice.
- Includes an expanded illustration programme and page design with full colour throughout including colour-coded sections and boxes to highlight key information for easier learning.
- The authors use a down-to-earth practical approach to distil years of experience into one handy volume.
- A bullet point style makes the information easily accessible.
- Key information is presented so it can be quickly located.
- Practical tips, clinical pearls, helpful advice, and warnings are presented in boxes so readers can see at a glance what to do.
By Andrew Gasson, FCOptom, DCLP, FAAO, Contact Lens Practitioner, London, UK and Judith A. Morris, MSc, FCOptom, FAAO, FIACLE, Director of Contact Lens Teaching, City University, London, and Head of Contact Lenses, Institute of Optometry, London, UK